Sunday, May 26, 2013

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my new blog. I have decided to make a blog to track my journey into my first year into Paganism and to figuring out what suits me.

In reading about Wicca, I have read that many have a Mirror book when they're first starting out to keep track of what they really want to get out of their new religion. Others have said that they give themselves a year and a day as sort of a trial period to learn as much as they can before making a lifelong decision on whether Wicca is right for them.

I started really getting interested in Wicca just before Beltane (April 30), so I'm designating Beltane 2014 as my year and a day marker. I hope others who are interested in this path find my blog enjoyable and educational.

Blessed Be.

Rowena

No comments:

Post a Comment